Brookview Dental Clinic is now Opened!
We are so pleased to announce that we back to our regular office hours and are now taking your appointments for all your dental needs.
As our office have always followed stringent sterilization guidelines and protocols, during this time our patients can be assured that we have taken extra measures to ensure the safety of all our staff and patients through necessary enhanced PPE and physical distancing throughout the office. We have installed a physical barrier at the reception desk and have added more frequent cleaning of our reception area and all touch surfaces.
Due to our commitment to patient safety, we have changed our booking procedures to include pre-screening questions. We ask that all patients help to maintain our safe environment by answering pre-screening questions truthfully and follow the new procedures in the clinic.
If you are feeling unwell and have any Covid symptoms, please call our office and we will reschedule your appointment in approx. 2 weeks time.
New Office Procedures:
- You will be pre screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors prior to your appointment.
- You will be asked to wear a mask to the office.
- To help maintain social distancing, please call or text when you arrive and wait in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment. We will call or text when your treatment room is ready.
- We request that anyone accompanying a patient to wait in vehicle
- Upon your arrival you will be asked to use hand sanitizer
- You will be asked to complete and sign a COVID-19 Treatment Consent Form.
Hand scaling only will be performed during your hygiene appointment.
We appreciate your patience while we navigate thru this new world.
See you Soon!
Brookview Dental Clinic.